The official language of the conference is English. Simultaneous translation will not be provided.
1. What is a virtual conference?
A virtual conference is hosted entirely over the Internet. It will allow attendees to access live and hear presentations from their computers. Attendees participate through a conference website designed specifically for the virtual conference.
2. What are the technical requirements needed to participate?
To participate, you need an Internet connection and web browser. For the best viewing experience, we recommend that you join the conference using a supported internet browser, which includes Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not recommended as some functions, such as chat, are not fully supported.
3. How do I register for the virtual conference?
Each scientific session will have its own registration on the Zoom platform.
To register, please go to the Registration page and click on the session you would like to register for.
4. When is the registration deadline?
Conference registration will be open until the end of the conference.
5. What is the registration fee?
The registration is FREE
6. What happens once I register?
Once you register, you will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to connect to each live session.
7. When will the live sessions be on?
- Thursday 10 December h. 5.00-7.45 PM CET: “FACIAL REJUVENATION AND REGENERATION”
- Friday 11 December h. 6.00-8.00 PM CET: “BREAST REGENERATIVE SURGERY: BETWEEN VOLUME , COVERAGE AND FINAL TOUCHES”
- Saturday 12 December h. 2.00-4.00 PM CET: “ISPRES SYMPOSIUM – WHATSAPP WITH REGENERATIVE SURGERY: UPDATES FROM THE EXPERTS”
- Saturday 12 December h. 5.00-7.30 PM CET: “WOUND HEALING: A PROMISING SETTING FOR TRANSLATIONAL APPROACHES”
8. Will the sessions be interactive?
9. Will there be a possibility for live Q&A?
10. Will a certificate of attendance be available?
Yes, the certificates will be sent upon request after the Conference.
11. Will there be an exhibition area?
12. Will it be possible to get ECM credits for the virtual congress?
13. Will there be an abstract book?