call for abstracts
The Conference Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on one of the topics listed below.
The deadline for abstract submission is 25 February 2019. Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance by 20 March 2019.
Only abstracts of authors who have registered and paid their registration fees will be scheduled and included in the final programme.
Regenerative facial surgery: aesthetic & reconstructive
Regenerative breast surgery: aesthetic & reconstructive
Stromal vascular fraction and adipose-derived stem cells
PRP and growth factors
Basic science in lipotransfer
Bioengineering & biomatrices
Critical areas regeneration
rules for submission
Abstracts must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by and not later than 25 February 2019.
The presenting author is required to attend the conference and present the talk.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
The Scientific Committee will review abstracts. Following this, information regarding acceptance, scheduling will be sent to the abstract submitter.
Guidelines for submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible, and structured using the following headings:
- Introduction: state background and specific object of study
- Methods: shortly describe methods used
- Results: summarize results obtained
- Conclusions: state conclusions reached
- Abstracts must be submitted in good English. Standard abbreviations may be used.
- Abstract length must not exceed 250 words.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts per presenting author may be submitted.