call for abstracts
The Conference Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts on one of the topics listed below.
The deadline for abstract submission is 7 October 2016. Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance by 20 October 2016.
Only abstracts of authors who have registered and paid their registration fees will be scheduled and included in the final programme.
Stromal vascular fraction
PRP and growth factors
Lipotransfer and the biology of PRP
Adipose-derived stem cells
Breast and tissue regeneration
Critical areas regeneration
rules for submission
Abstracts must be submitted via email to email@example.com by and not later than 7 October 2016.
The presenting author is required to attend the conference and present the talk.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
The Scientific Committee will review abstracts. Following this, information regarding acceptance, scheduling will be sent to the abstract submitter.
Each author is also requested to submit a digital version of the abstract (digital poster) using Power point slide (one page). The poster will be showcased during the conference and then discussed with other abstracts in a related session.
Guidelines for submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible, and structured using the following headings:
- Introduction: state background and specific object of study
- Methods: shortly describe methods used
- Results: summarize results obtained
- Conclusions: state conclusions reached
- Abstracts must be submitted in good English. Standard abbreviations may be used.
- Abstract length must not exceed 250 words.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts per presenting author may be submitted.